SPEAK UP MS HURTS BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE TO KILL


Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Reality of MS

Reality of MS

*
ORANGE IS THE NEW PINK
MS Foundation has selected the color ORANGE to represent MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS after being affected by this disease for 4 years I want to make people aware of the suffering and ask that you support the MS Foundation. We are told there is no cure available they can only try to keep us Balanced by Medication very very expensive medication. We Need Your Help They must find
A CURE NOT A BAND-AID.

What IS THE Congress/Senate thinking??

They have completely left out an entire “data set of peoples” that would be ME and MILLIONS of others I am 53 years old woman who has been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. In 2009 I became Medicare Eligible. My Rebif Injections (I must give myself 3 times weekly for the REST of my life or until a CURE not a BANDAID is found) was $25.00 copay monthly. My first prescription processed on Medicare returned an $809.00 copay. Why you say? A set in stone $2500.00 maximum PAYOUT and Rebif costs that Monthly.

OK We need help now.

Get yourselves together find some real people living real lives and fall back in LOVE with the PEOPLE YOU SERVE!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the 80/20 my 80% your 20% for the rest of the year or until I PAY $4700.00. Thank you for your noble generosity by your paying 80% leaving me finally a 20% copay. At $809.00 monthly there will be no need for reform for All of us sooner than you think.

I have worked my entire life believing the “dream”I trusted you people. Did Congress/Senate ever discuss what”s killing people and forcing very bad choices to get their medications DO NUT HOLE /GAP provisions. 14 years of my life PAID taxes went to CHURCH helped the POOR.  Paid alot of  SSI Insurance and now you are not there for me, but from what I heard the Gap gets worse, If we had $4700.00 to pay yearly for drug coverage we could get a much better plan

THAT GAP IS BETWEEN THE CONGRESS/ SENATE AND THE PEOPLE THEY REPRESENT…….

Today I cannot buy my medications not 2019

!!!!CAN I GET AN ADVANCE NOW

Advertisements