This weekend marks the 20th anniversary of Clarence Thomass appointment to the Supreme Court. In his first two decades on the bench, Justice Thomas has established himself as the original Constitutions greatest defender against elite efforts at social engineering. His stances for limited government and individual freedom make him the lefts lightning rod and the tea partys intellectual godfather. And he is only halfway through the 40 years he may sit on the high court.
- Anita Hill (3quarksdaily.com)
- (Quintessential) AEI (Usa) : Global currency war (prosumerzen.net)
- Jane Fonda and Gloria Steinem Call for Government Suppression of Rush Limbaugh’s Radio Broadcasts (volokh.com)
- Are Libertarians Part of the Conservative Movement? – Politics and Public Opinion – AEI (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- How Housing Policy Caused the Financial Crisis: Q&A with AEI’s Peter Wallison (reason.com)